My green beauty wish list is evergrowing. This year I chose not to ask for any green beauty items for Christmas, but so many deliciously green beauty brands are out there, just waiting. I’m rather comfortable in my current routine, but I’m always mentally keeping track of new products or brands.
As Christmastime approaches, our minds turn to snow, green trees, red holly berries, twinkle lights, and…presents. Maybe this list will inspire you to treat-yourself or a friend for the holidays. (Show your loved ones you support their non-toxic journey by checking ingredients in their gifts!)
Top 9 Green Beauty Wish List Items
1. Delizioso Skin Care — I heard about Delizioso through one of my favorite YouTube channels, holistichabits, and I was immediately drawn by one of her favorite products. The Italian Herbs body butter, with notes of basil, peppermint, and rosemary, sounds right up my alley. (The lip and cheek tints look beautiful as well!)
2. Cocokind — My sister-in-law kindly brought this brand to my attention. The moment I looked it up I began forming a mental shopping list. Their chia seed oil and highlighter sticks are beckoning me.
3. The Innate Life — Finding natural alternatives for hair products has been difficult. I’ve heard amazing things about the brand The Innate Life and might treat myself to try their Herbal Shampoo and Scalp Treatment in the new year.
4. Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation — The next two coconut oil-based items are more wishful thinking. My skin doesn’t always react well with this oil, but this foundation is a staple in the green beauty world, and so I would love to try a sample of the formulation to see what the fuss is about.
5. RMS Beauty Un-Coverup — Another cult favorite in the green beauty community, this is a concealer that can also be used as foundation. I love their luminizers and this Un-Coverup always gives a flawless, natural look.
6. Ere Perez Chamomile Eyeshadow Palette — I have sensitive eyes and finding any sort of eye product that doesn’t cause irritation is difficult. Ere Perez makes a line of chamomile eyeshadow palettes formulated for sensitive eyes. I’m eyeing (*wink*) their Pretty Palette. (And I love that you can buy refills of each separate shadow to help reduce waste!)
7. Honeybee Gardens Eyeshadow Palettes — Multiple reviewers have commented that Honeybee Gardens eyeshadows are perfect for allergy sufferers. I’m especially drawn to their Skinny Dip Palette, but their Nude Renaissance Palette looks stunning!
8. 100% Pure Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick — I’ve been falling in love with this buttery matte formula of lipstick. I’d love to try on every single color, and I’m especially coveting Sahara, Agave, and Savanna.
9. Tin Feather Cosmetics Lip Oil Tint — Tin Feather Cosmetics Velour lipstick is my go-to color, and they also make lip oil tints that are coconut oil free! Rogue, Ritzy, and Rebel are calling my name.
What’s on your green beauty wish list? Let me know if you’ve added any of these to your own list!